Monday, May 14, 2018

We Were Sharks at the Donatos Basement 5/6/2018

On May 6th We Were Sharks played at the donatos basement on tour with Boys Of Fall, however Boys Of Fall could not make it.

"Waiting For Satalites"


Waiting For Satalites: 
The first band to play was Waiting For Satalites, they are a band from Columbus who I have never heard of before the show but I thought they were good live and very entertaining.

We Are The Movies 


We Are The Movies: 
The second band was We Are The Movies, I really like We Are The Movies, this was my second time seeing them and I really enjoyed them both times. They are another band from Columbus and if you get the chance to I suggest seeing them.

Bilmuri 


Bilmuri:
After We Are The Movies was a band called Bilmuri, I heard about Bilmuri a long time ago and I used listend to them all the time and I don't really know why I stopped. I was really exicited to see them when I found out they were going to be playing. One thing I noticed was they seemed a lot more calm live than they sound on their albums and spotify which was cool but I think for a show like that they shouldn't have changed anything.


We Were Sharks: 
I love We Were Sharks. They were one of those bands who had a song I really like but I didn't know who it was by and when I saw them in December I realized it was them and then started listening to them all the time. Their new album "Lost Touch" is one of my favorites albums that has come out this year. Live, they are reallly good, they played most of the songs I really wanted to hear and I thought they were really entertaing and I can't wait to see them again.

We Were Sharks 

We Were Sharks

Written by
~Trenton~


No comments:

Post a Comment