Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Sleeping With Sirens: Chill Out Acoustic Tour 7/8/18

      

    On Sunday I witnessed an acoustic set by 3 amazing and very talented artist and I am still blown away by it. So with that being said let's get into it. 



   First up was Kulick, I had now idea to who he was even after the show I could not tell you who he was but I was so amazed by him and his talent that I could not let it go. When I got home and I was talking to my son about Kulick that's when my son and I googled and figured out who he was, needless to say he is now apart of my playlist and on our radar. 



 His stage presence, performance, setlist and passion for what he does is out of this world and I would not mind seeing him in concert again. His talent and everything I had mentioned at the beginning is the perfect mix for a hell of a show.


     Second up was The Rocket Summer and oh my god!!! this dude does EVERYTHING during his set. He plays the keyboard, guitar and sings and there is a rap here and there. As this was happening I'm sitting there taking it all in and thinking WOW now that's skill. He can really demand a crowd by hitting 1 note and there is not a lot of artist that can do that.
      His stage presence, setlist, love, passion and out of this world performance I can say that I am a new fan and will keep him on my radar because there is no way I am missing this guy when he comes back.


  Last but NOT least we are at the main reason this acoustic tour even took place. 


Sleeping With Sirens has been one of our favorite bands for a few years now and everytime we see them we are not disappointed.  This is my 5th time seeing these guys in concert and this is the show that I have been waiting on to happen. The regular show vs an acoustic show is on different ends of the spectrum. You get the same amazing & talented guys but with the regular you get that experience with the full sound and with acoustic shows you get way more vocals and the vocal ranges and Kellin nails it everytime. 


  They know how to put on an amzing show everytime without missing a beat. They have their stage presence, a great set list, their love and passion for the music and it is a banger everytime BUT what really sets them aside from every other artist is they really know how to include the crowd and for that they will always have a label of amazing performers. I have seen that quailty in local bands but it is really hard to find that in national bands and SWS does it as if they are playing in their backyard for family and friends and that will always make them unique.


Thanks for
  Reading!   

                     

   Written by: Debbie♡
                           

No comments:

Post a Comment