Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Cricket Wireless Presents: The Get Free Tour

   

What do you think a great line up is? We have been to shows that we only went for 1 maybe 2 of the artist/bands however this was a great line up. There was something with all of these bands that kept our attention and everyone did a great job!

Picturesque- Never seen these guys before and I really don't listen to their music that much unless it happens to come on in a
playlist. They did a good job performing, their energy and passion for their music set their tone for the evening. They only had 30 minutes in their set but their song selection was awesome because they chose songs that showed who they really are and what they have been through. 



Broadside- These guys are the reason I drove 2 hours away even tho their set was only 30 minutes and let's be honest their set should have been longer then that.
These guys had the crowd  before they even hit the stage! as soon as the lights went down everyone went crazy and for a very good reason. This is the 2nd time we have seen this band and this show was even better then Fan Day because no matter what their passion for their music and fans is mind blowing. Their energy, song selection, stage presence and involving the fans is the best thing an artist/band can do and these guys nailed it and their whole set was on point. 


Silverstein- I really didn't care too much about seeing these guys because their music never really caught my attention.
That is until they released their new album and I heard "The Afterglow" which is my favorite song off the album. Their performance was awesome! Their energy and their passion was on point and I can honestly say that I would rather see them live then listen to the album because in my honest opinion they are way better live.

Tonight Alive- Now with this band I was on the fence about because I wasn't sure which performance we was going to get, was it going to be a good or a bad performance? and I have had both experiences with this band. First time I seen them was at Warped Tour 2016 and I really did not like it at all.
Then in November 2016 we seen them open up for Sleeping With Sirens which was a different experience and it was good so you can understand why I wasn't sure about this performance. So this is our 3rd time see them and I can honestly say it was so much better then the first 2 times put together! Their song selection,  stage presence, Passion, energy and performance was on point.
I guess it's true when they say "third times a charm" and I can not wait for them to do another U.S tour. 

                                                         ~Debbie~

No comments:

Post a Comment