Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Carousel Kings Acoustic Show 9/9/18


  Have you ever wondered what artists sound like without all of the music behind them? Well that's what you get when you see an acoustic show. If you ever get the chance to see your favorite band/artist at an acoustic show, go for it! When it's just the singer and between 1-3 guitars(acoustic & electric) it gives you a deeper look into the talent, love & passion that these artists have for the music that they have worked so hard on. 
  I recently went to Lancaster, Pa to cover the Carousel Kings, I See Stars, GutterLife and Heart For Hire play an acoustic show at the Chameleon Club and I was completely blown away by all of the bands performances. As all bands did amazing and blew me away my main focus was on Carousel Kings and once again they came with their A game and they did not disappoint and it was completely worth the 6 1/2hr drive.




  David, Will and Cody's vocals were on point and the guitars added just enough to make their voices shine and I can honestly say that their acoustic set is my favorite performance from these guys. With an acoustic show you can not hide if there is any mess ups, slips or cracks in your voice because everyone is going to hear it. Any artist/band that takes the chance of doing an acoustic show knowing that the fans attention is going to be directly on the singer and the guitarist at all times during an acoustic show is a huge deal for me because that tells you that these guys have the confidence in what they do and that these guys are the real deal. 
It also gives you the true sound of their voices and vocal range, their stage presence was still in demand as soon as they took the stage everyone stopped and paid attention to them. I have to say with Carousel Kings nothing changes with their vocals weather it be on their album, at a live show or an acoustic show. 


  I will continue to say it and I will continue to support these guys because come on let's face it these guys are so talented, amazing performers with awesome personalities, they are down to earth, they always show their appreciation for their fans and most importantly they always stop to talk to you and make you feel welcomed at their shows. I will forever be a fan and I will continue to support and catch every concert possible because it's always a blast with these guys. 



  Thank you Carousel Kings(David, Cody, Will, Clint and Danny) for another great night to add to my concert list! 


                ♡Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment