Monday, October 15, 2018

The Orphan The Poet

        The Orphan The Poet

   I love music as so many other people do and it is apart of my everyday life no matter what I'm doing or where I'm at I always have music playing. I also love discovering new artists and checking out their content and seeing what they have to offer the music world with their passion and that is where this post comes in.
  I was offered the opportunity to go and cover The Orphan The Poet at the Basement on October 4th and it was very interesting to me because these guys stunned me and honestly I'm a very hard person to keep focused or get any emotion from me when it comes to music, so hear it goes.






   The Orphan The Poet is a 3 piece band from right here in Columbus Ohio. The vocals are good, the bass and drums were on point but what stuck out the most was definitely their energy and that kept my attention throughout their whole set. Their energy and bright colored clothing was awesome and definitely a change for us to see but it also gave us a true sense of their personalities and the passion they have for the music. This was my first time seeing them so I had no idea who they were(sorry) and I didn't know any of their songs but that didn't stop me from truly enjoying the set and their songs were actually pretty good and very catchy.




  Even though I was trying to figure out what direction they were going with their set it also kept me guessing and the anticipation of what they were going to do next and this is why I love discovering new artists and finding out what they have to offer. With that being said these guys are going to be big and I am interested to see what the music industry holds for them in the future as well as what they do next in their music career.
 

      ♡Debbie♡

         

 

No comments:

Post a Comment