Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Dazyface: Astronaut

   

     If you know who Oh, Weatherly was then you know who their frontman was. Recently they had announced their break up as a band and why most of us fans are shocked and sad because they just clicked as a band and are so good as artist, we are also just as equally interested in what the guys of Oh, Weatherly has in store for us next.
    Blake(Oh, Weatherly frontman) is now going by DazyFace and just shocked all of us with a new song called "Astronaut" from his solo career on soundcloud. The best way to describe this song is it does not sound anything like he has done in the past. It has more of a popish sound and that is great because it works for him. 


    Now just trying to figure out what this song is about and I have 2 different opinions and I wouldn't be me if I didn't. You can take it as a break up song with lyrics "I spaced out on your couch, you told me it was off but was it ever really on" or take it as Blake coming into his new self and saying goodbye to the old Blake(pre Oh, Weatherly break up) with the lyrics "I'm a wreck and you should know that, I can never bring the old me back".
    Yes! Oh, Weatherly shaped him as an artist and it also set him up for this new path in his music career. Astronaut definitely shows Blake's new path in music and it works so well.  
      Dazyface: Astronaut link below!!!!! If this link does not work you can go to our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram accounts to listen and then there is the obvious choice and download SoundCloud.

https://soundcloud.com/user-361381042/dazyface-astronaut
           


                        ♡Debbie.T♡

No comments:

Post a Comment