Monday, August 28, 2017

99.7 The Blitz Presents Bobaflex 8/25/17

                       99.7 The Blitz Presents Bobaflex!

   On Friday 8/25/17 I had attended a Bobaflex concert at the Newport Music Hall in Columbus Ohio with my friends Lori, Kathy & Jamie for Lori's birthday and as you could imagine we had a blast!! We got the chance to see Liquid6teen and Dread Engine perform as well. So this is going to be a post about the performances of these 3 amazing and unique bands,  Hope Ya'll enjoy!!!

                                                 Liquid 6Teen!


     As my children and I are on the music scene A LOT because with work, my sons track, my daughter's marching band and my youngest daughter just starting Kindergarten music is huge and a very important part in our lives and that's how we spend our free time together. Unfortunately this was a concert without the kids, hey momma needs a night out with just the girls too! 
     So as we get to the venue Liquid 6teen was on and grabbed my attention fairly quickly with their
presence on stage. I have pointed out in earlier blogs that your presence on stage and being able to keep a crowds attention is a A++ because no one wants to go to a boring concert. Well these gentlemen put on a hell of a show and I was extremely impressed. After their set I had the pleasure of meeting the singer Aaron Benner and he was all around a really nice guy and very easy to speak with. 
                 Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me and taking a photo!
                               

                                     Dread Engine!
      
      Dread Engine was the 2nd band that we saw and again the presence on stage and the energy of the band was fantastic. Going to a concert where you can have non stop fun and be entertained the whole time is rare. Out of all the concerts we go to this one will stick out for a very long time, their music is great and their personalities are awesome! got the chance to meet a couple of them at their merch table after their set and they were so kind to chat and take a picture with me and the Birthday girl! Loved the show!
 

Thank you so much for a great show, The chat and the photo's!


                                                         Bobaflex!
                    
       Bobaflex is an amazing band and I absolutely love their music! I love local bands and even more a band that is from my home state of West Virginia! They know what it takes to make a crowd to get up and jump and have an amazing time. This whole show had it all! excitement, fun, energy ect. This is definitely in my top 10 favorite concerts of all time and that is saying a lot. We had a great evening and Bobaflex was on point and loved every minute of it. Keep up the great work, your new album is fantastic and can not wait to hear a lot more from you guys! 
                 
                         Thank you to these 3 amazing bands for a great evening with great friends! 
                                               
     

No comments:

Post a Comment