Thursday, September 7, 2017

Throw Back Thursday Ft Twenty One Pilots

                          


       Here we go with this week's "TBT" post, Exciting right? Well this week I asked my son on his thoughts for this week's post and he wanted it to be Twenty One Pilots because on the September 18th it will be exactly 2 years since we seen them for the first time in concert. My son's birthday is August and all he wanted was TOP tickets but as every TOP fan knows Josh and Tyler is from Columbus Ohio and that show sold out fast so we did not get the tickets. So one day my husband was at work and WNCI radio station in Columbus was giving away tickets and he gave it a shot and he won and it was clear who was going to that concert my son and I because my husband and daughter was not a fan at that time. When telling my son "Your dad won tickets and you are going to the TOP concert" his reaction was priceless. 

   

I am pretty sure that it really didn't hit him that it was actually happening until we got to
to the venue, in the seats and Tyler and Josh was standing on the stage in front of us. That concert
was one of the best shows, they connected with the fans even the ones far away and their energy just drew you in and kept your attention. Their music speaks to people and they make sure you know that no matter what you are going through there is always people there that love you. They really do put on an amazing show and they don't take the fame to their head and when you get artists that is as grounded and level headed then these are the ones you want to pay attention too.
I am grateful that I was able to share this experience with my son and it was truly an amazing show and we can not wait to see what they have in store for their fans on their next music adventure.

Josh even shopping at Autozone for his car needs(Truly down to earth)

My son Trenton and his friend Riyan got to meet Josh and Tyler 
back in June(Yes she was crying)

No comments:

Post a Comment