Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Sleep On It Album Review

                                                       Overexposed!


        Sleep On It released their album on November 3rd, 2017 and we all have to admit that it is one of the best albums of 2017, right? What is your favorite song? 
      I honestly thought that "Fireworks" was my favorite however I was very wrong! every song has that little bit of something that just grabs you and you relate too. No matter what mood I am in this has been my "go to" album especially when I am in the car at work because I have to get in that mindset and this is the ablum to get you there!



     The song list is enough to catch your attention and it was definitely worth staying up to midnight for it's release and listening to the full album. If you have not listened to it because you don't think it's your type of music, give it a shot! and I promise you will NOT be disappointed!
      If you still don't think it is for you because it is not your type of music I can assure you that it has just the right amount of emotions in EVERY song. If you check it out and like it then don't miss them on tour with Waterparks!!!!! seen then 2x and we have always had the time of our lives during their set and can not wait to see them again. Check out their Album #Overexposed!!!

                                                    Post By
                                               Debbie Thompson

               

No comments:

Post a Comment