Wednesday, November 22, 2017

In Loving Memory: Introspective

                                        Introspective

       In Loving Memory is a catchy band name, right? well it really intrigued me. So I did my research as usual and the sound is different from what we normally listen to BUT it is good and now saved to our playlist. It's hard to find music now days with true meaning and the passion that these guys have and I am impressed to say the least. If you have heard of them then you already know how good they are and if you haven't then YOU SHOULD! I personally love "Weathered & Dreamer".



      I wish our readers would give these guys a listen because they 100% deserve it and through their music you can hear their passion and determination. These guys are going somewhere and I can not wait to see where this takes them and hopefully one day be able to see them living their dream in concert and hopefully a blog interview. Thank you for sharing your music with the world and letting us know about it through Twitter.


                                                                             Post By
                                                                     Debbie Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment