Friday, June 5, 2020

The Raging Sea By Broadside

                     The Raging Sea

   Yo! our boys did it again!!! So far in 2020 Broadside released 2 bangers "Foolish Believer & The Raging Sea" and also signed with Sharptone Records(wow). These guys are one of my favorite bands and they always blow me away and keep me guessing with what they will come up with next. They know what they want and where they want to go in this industry and they are not afraid to go after it.
     In The Raging Sea you hear the lyrics "Can I make it out, Will I make it out. Is there any point, What's the fucking point" and that makes you wonder what Oliver's mindset was. As I'm a huge fan, after meeting and interviewing him I don't take it as he is depressed but I take it as him writting about past experiences and that will always make for mindblowing songs. 


   Broadside has an album being released sometime this year(maybe next due to the pandemic) and I can not wait to see where it goes because so far they released 2 singles off their next album "The Raging Sea & Foolish Believer" and those songs are amazing so I'm thinking the rest of the album is going to be just as good or better. Now back to "The Raging Sea" it gives me goose bumps everytime I listen to it. As I love working with Victory Records, I am so happy that Broadside has found their home with SharpTone Records and these 2 singles is just the start with this team.


No comments:

Post a Comment