Thursday, January 21, 2021

The Bee Gees: How Can You Mend A Broken Heart

  First let me start off by saying this is not only a very hard post for me to write but it is very emotional on a 
whole different level. As a bratty 14 year old I would mess with my mom and cousin because every Saturday 
they would watch the "One Night Only" concert and to annoy them I would try and blast Mariah Carey over top of the big screen TV. I also know and understand that this is dangerous because these guys were not just music artist. Barry, Robin and Maurice are music legends and they have broke so many records while continuing to write hit after hit. They also had their  ups and downs just like all family however theirs was played out in the media. You also knew when they were not on the same page because they would release a solo album/song. 
     With this being said I am going to do a video/podcast and maybe a live video on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter since I am finally getting the courage to talk about these amazing humans. Please keep watch on our social media's for an update and to when you can hear our thoughts/impressions about the documentary The Bee Gees: How Can You Mend A Broken Heart and we will answer questions and listening to your feedback as we are VERY new to this.


      ~Debbie~

No comments:

Post a Comment