Monday, June 29, 2020

Jessica Jones: Mine

                              
Courtesy of Jessica Jones

     I had recently did a post on Adam Whitehead's new single "Single Mom" and after that post he asked me if I would be interested in covering the new single by Jessica Jones called "Mine". I was honored that he asked me to do this because let's face it I am a country girl through and through and I love putting my 2 cents in. I checked out the song and at first I was like wow this is an awesome love song that gave me chills with the power of her voice.
Courtesy of Jessica Jones
However after chatting with Jessica about the song and getting a little background about this song and why she chose this song to not only write but to release it as a single and WOW was my reaction to it. 

Courtesy of Jessica Jones


  







   With lyrics like "I'll steal your heart and you'll steal mine", "I wanna be with you my whole life so take this ring and be my wife" and "40 years down the road now your time has come for you to leave this place" it screams love song about 2 people that has been together forever. It is actually a break up song about 2 people who vowed to love each other for the rest of their lives but unfortantly it didn't end up that way. When I spoke with Jessica she said that she wanted this song to be about love that people can listen to over the years and still get butterflies instead of it being about anger. I honestly love her outlook on that type of situation because things change, people change and life is too short to be angry or hold grudges even though those are true feelings that people feel during a separation. I love how she takes her story, her feelings and puts it in her music and I admire how she considers "Mine" hope for other people and their relationships and that truly is amazing after what she went through. I encourage everyone to go check out Jessica's new single "Mine" no matter what kind of mood you are in. This song can truly go far and her career is going to skyrocket so please go check it out and make sure you follow her on Facebook!

             ♡ Debbie
                                                               
    
Courtesy of Jessica Jones


    

  
                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment